Ways to get involved:
Who can get involved:
- Host CPR training events
- Encourage local government support of screenings
- Host a screening event or fundraiser
- Encourage signing of petition
Parents and Families
- Get your child/ren screened
- Volunteer at screenings at your child’s school
- Coordinate a neighborhood walk or fundraiser
- Tell friends, family, and neighbors to raise awareness
- Follow up on recommendations from SafeBeat - When all first and second degree family members [of an affected child] are screened, on average 9 additional cases of a cardiac abnormality are found.
Students and Athletes
- Get screened!
- Encourage your friends to get screened!
Coaches & Teachers
- Promote the screening event at your school
- Volunteer and help with screenings at your school
- Volunteer to help at community education events
- Be Prepared - It could very well be you who saves the life of a student or athlete
Together we save lives!