Mission, Vision and Value Statements
To provide affordable, high-quality preventative heart screenings in an effort to reduce sudden cardiac death in youth.
To be the gold standard in preventative heart screenings in America's youth through innovation, education and strategic partnerships.
What is the value of a child's life......priceless! No family should suffer the loss of a child because of sudden cardiac arrest.
- Provide heart screenings to participating students at every public U.S. middle and high school (that doesn’t currently have screening)
- Expedite follow-up testing and care for students as needed, including the uninsured and under-insured.
- Improve awareness of sudden cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death.
- Provide students with knowledge of personal risk factors, and immediate personal health threats (the presence of a heart abnormality).
- Provide resources for CPR and AED training.
- Provide resources for emergency action plans.
- Be the goal standard for preventive heart screenings.
- Students will be provided professional heart screenings and receive appropriate follow-up care as needed.
- Parents/guardians will have a better knowledge of their child’s heart condition.
- Increased awareness of the importance of heart screenings.
- Increased awareness that preventative heart screenings are over and above the standard physical which will lead to increased program participation.
- Enhanced heart-health awareness
- Fewer deaths due to sudden cardiac arrest in our youth
- Physically healthier children
- Decrease in children's body mass index (BMI) and hypertension (HTN)
- Improved heart health education
- Healthier generation
- The vast majority of our public school children will not receive a preventative heart-screening without our services – especially non and under-insured children.
- No other program is offering vast exposure opportunities for their sponsors. (Even directly to homes)
- Your financial support is going to a “proven” platform to save lives……not for research to figure out how to save lives.
- We directly impact the lives of children and their associated families.
- We utilize a state of the art screening software that tracks results for cardiac abnormality, cardiac history obesity, hypertension and more.
- Sponsors can monitor and track the results of our program and the direct impact of their involvement.